Ads are generally published within 1-3 business days after receipt of all information requested and payment.
1. Complete all of the information requested: All fields are required.
2. Upload your file(s): One advertisement may be submitted per online form. You may upload up to two files per ad (e.g. an advertisement and a church logo/photo). Your files must be available on your computer to upload and send to us. Acceptable file formats include the following extensions: doc, docx, pdf, xls, txt, rtf, jpg, gif and png. You may also email your files to email@example.com. Please reference the date you submitted your payment, your name and the name of the church or organization in your email.
3. Print a copy of this form: Click the "print" button to print the form BEFORE you submit it.
4. Submit the form and make your payment: When you click "Submit" two actions take place. The first is that your form is submitted to the webmanager for nationalbaptist.com to prepare your ad for publication. The second is that you will be directed to a secure website to make your payment. We accept:
MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card
5. You will receive a notice by email when your advertisement is published online.
Advertising Time Limits
Job Advertisements will remain on the website for at least 6 months. If you would like to have your ministry opportunity removed before 6 months have elapsed, you must contact the website manager to request early removal at the time you want it removed. Ads for jobs are listed in the Ministry Opportunities section of nationalbaptist.com.
Service or Product Advertisements are limited to 90 days per submission. These ads are published in the NBC Marketplace at nationalbaptist.com.
Email newsletter sponsorships are per newsletter. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for publication schedule.
If you have any questions or requests related to advertising on nationalbaptist.com, contact Denise at (410) 480-9439 or by email at: email@example.com.